Sunday, February 15, 2009

More haps

We went to a children's theater performance of Snow White. It was great. Musical theater with a slightly different take on the story Judah knows. He sat in his own chair for the entire performance - an hour and fifteen minutes! - and hardly fidgeted. A few times he turned around as if to see who was talking too loudly. Couldn't they tell he was trying to watch a performance?!? Geesh.

Just as we were walking out the door with Dan and Amy last night, I heard Judah crying. I went to his room, thinking I would pat his back in the crib. As I opened the door, there he was, standing to greet me! It was the first time he had climbed out at night. And of course it had to happen when we were going out and Liam was the babysitter. I held Judah and explained that he needed to sleep and had to stay in his crib. And he did! So it was an uneventful night for Liam. This is toddler bed week, and it does indeed seem like the right time!

No comments: